Tom Townsend is an awesome realtor – kind, knowledgeable, and responsive!
I have worked with many realtors over the years and haven’t always been pleased with their service. Our new non-profit business required a commercial realtor to find a property to lease & I was fortunate to find Tom Townsend. He’s an extraordinary realtor – he’s kind, responsive, knowledgable & professional!!
Compare offers for free, Side-by-Side. Then, you decide
Tell us about your home
We research the details of your home so we can convey a detailed report to cash buyers. The more information they have up-front, the more realistic the offers are.
As iReal Estate Pros we work with all the companies you have heard of, and local investors you haven’t. We compare their offers with what we believe your home would sell for as a RETAIL PROPERTY on the OPEN MARKET, then you decide what makes the best sense for you.
Pick Your Closing Date
The ultimate convenience is when you get to pick your moving date. Whether it’s in two weeks or 6 months from now, you pick the date. Don’t like any of the cash offers? Then lets market the home at a RETAIL PROPERTY ON THE OPEN MARKET!
Why you should choose Townsend Realty Group!
- 92% of listings we take successfully sell. While most real estate agents only successfully close during the first listing period on 68% of the listings they take.
- In 2019, our sales volumes reached 43 homes sold with a total worth of over $13 Million. Compared to the average agent in the market area sells about 7 homes a year with a sale volume of $2 Million.
- We maintained 97.8% of List Price to Sales Price Ratio. While the average for Cherokee County is 96.2%
- 20 years of residence and Real Estate experience in Cherokee and Metro Atlanta area
Don’t like any of the cash offers? Then, Lets Market Your Cherokee County Home on the Open Market. Selling Your Home Should Be Easy, Fast, and Put The Most Money In Your Pocket.
Selling a house or property is a big decision. Right now you’re probably thinking…
“When is the right time to sell?” “What is my property actually worth?” (HINT: not what Zillow say’s it’s worth) “Who should I work with?” “I’m busy… how can I sell it with as little of my time as possible but put the most money in our pockets?”
We’ve helped many many local Cherokee County area families sell their house fast, with less hassle, for higher prices.. and we’d love to help you too.
How We Put More Money In Your Pocket. Not Ours.
Many local Cherokee County real estate brokers can list your house. Many even charge cut-rate fees to do it. But selling a home for top dollar takes much more than just listing a house on the MLS. If you can get your property in front of the right buyers, at the right times, with the right marketing message… your chances of selling faster for a higher price increase in big ways.
We cut no corners to sell your Cherokee County area house fast, and charge a reasonable commission.
Here’s how it works…
- We’ll look at your property and provide you with a FREE Home Value Report
- We will recommend a target “listing price” and describe our plan to sell it at that price quickly. We’re 100% transparent, so ask us any questions you have!
- We will work with you to create a fair and flexible Listing Agreement: Pay a fair commission, Cancel Anytime
- You sit back and relax. We take care of everything from start to SOLD. You can focus on your next move. We will worry about the rest.
Our Experience Saves You Time, Money, and Stress In Selling Your Cherokee County House Quickly
When a property sits on the market too long it can lose it’s appeal to buyers and cost you money every month that it goes unsold. Dozens of sellers have told us stories of them trying to sell their house themselves or list with a less experienced Cherokee County real estate broker only to end up working with us months later after the house didn’t sell.
Our winning marketing plan and experience on your side helps reduce the average days on market. This saves you time, money, and gets you on with your life faster.
Sell Your Cherokee County GA House Faster And For A Higher Price. Let’s talk!
call us today at 770-280-4560!
Cherokee County Home Values Have Recently Changed: What’s Your Home Worth Today?
Property values are changing in Cherokee County and all around GA.
Fill out the short form below to get a FREE 100% Accurate Home Value Report for your Cherokee County area house with up to date nearby “sold” data and our recommendation on the trend of home values in your neighborhood.
Or give us a call at 770-280-4560 to chat with us over the phone