Real Estate Careers
Ever Dreamed Of Working In Real Estate In Atlanta? Or Are You Just Looking For A Career Change?
See how the Townsend Realty Group family can help you create an amazing new career helping others around our community with their real estate needs. Work alongside some of the area’s most best real estate experts in Atlanta.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospects for presents too, and serves as the key relationship for all sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners and Expireds, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
- Works directly with the Listing Manager to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Evaluate showing feedback and re-evaluate pricing as needed.
- Effectively negotiates for all sellers.
Interested in exploring a career at Townsend Realty Group in the exciting world of real estate?
Give us a call at 770-280-4560 or contact us through the simple form below to find out about real estate jobs in Atlanta with Townsend Realty Group and the positions we may be looking to add to our team.